About

I’m Caiti. I’m a daughter. A friend. A student. Someone’s other half. A reader. An optimist. A jewelry lover. An animal enthusiast.

  
The list goes on. I’m in college double majoring in marketing and management. Education was all that I knew until college. I live in Northwest Louisiana and once I graduated high school and started college to obtain my Bachelor’s degree, my world changed. Everything about it. My views, the company I kept, my body, my attitude and personality. I was a different person and I had never felt so comfortable in my own skin. In my sophomore year of college I found my matching puzzle piece and my heart could not be any happier. I find 90% of my happiness in living my life with him by my side. The other 10% comes from photography, my pets, technology, shopping, planning, and trying to outstep Mychal in FitBit challenges.

I look forward to sharing parts of my life with you.

Whoever you are.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s